Zombie's Prologue Zombie's Prologue

It's been said before

And yet it's worth mentioning again. MS paint visuals on a slideshow progression do not enthrall people. This sort of scrapes by with the definition of being an 'animation'. That said, the core idea is generic enough to be at least a little entertaining. I just hope that if the main series does catch on, or rather, passes judgement, that you come back and re-do this prologue. Personally, I'd much rather look at a blank sheet of paper as the background is being 'typed' out as if on a typewriter. Not being an animator myself, I think that'd be tricky to do, and thus more impressive on a technical level than the current standard your using.

Ultima Tournamnet Trailer Ultima Tournamnet Trailer

What?

"so only people who've made flash can critisize me"- By that reasoning, only people who've made flash should praise you, and only people who've made flash should be able to have any say on submissions. For the record, that's stupid. Anyway, the flash itself was decent, in my humble, non flash maker opinion. The sprites moved well enough, and the music suited. Nothing outstanding though, and stop treating your viewers like retards who don't deserve to voice improvements. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it does slag you off. Still, look forward to the Ultima Tournament flash itself.

yoshi565 responds:

all that meant was I get a lot of BAD comments on my previous flash and they had'n even made a flash they don't really know how hard it is

Wheat Grass Commercial Wheat Grass Commercial

Not too shabby!

As a first animation that was above passable. Even if you did want to mess with it, I cant see anything else you could have changed. It is what it is, a fun little animation about a random Ninja assault. All in all, a right proper job.

ne0phyte responds:

Being true and honest, thats a review.

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Good Job!

There wasn't a moment where I got bored. The whole animation kind of reminded me of a big budget animated flick, like Finding Nemo, or something along those lines. That's pretty damn hard to pull of in flash, but you managed it! The flower though... damn.

Dr.b: Flowerz Dr.b: Flowerz

Great

For a first time flash that was pretty solid. Animation was nice, sound good, cant really fault anything, and since this is your first, I have to say I'm impressed! The only department I can recommend improvements on is the length, but hell, you could make a NG career out of submitting shorts anyhow.

Pandangerous responds:

why thank you.thats what i was aiming for. a short tidy animation with an exploding flower.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Funny because it's true

You just forgot to put in a bit where the elevator gets blocked by that yellow thing... Happens every god damn time.