Zombie's Prologue Zombie's Prologue

It's been said before

And yet it's worth mentioning again. MS paint visuals on a slideshow progression do not enthrall people. This sort of scrapes by with the definition of being an 'animation'. That said, the core idea is generic enough to be at least a little entertaining. I just hope that if the main series does catch on, or rather, passes judgement, that you come back and re-do this prologue. Personally, I'd much rather look at a blank sheet of paper as the background is being 'typed' out as if on a typewriter. Not being an animator myself, I think that'd be tricky to do, and thus more impressive on a technical level than the current standard your using.

Ultima Tournamnet Trailer Ultima Tournamnet Trailer

What?

"so only people who've made flash can critisize me"- By that reasoning, only people who've made flash should praise you, and only people who've made flash should be able to have any say on submissions. For the record, that's stupid. Anyway, the flash itself was decent, in my humble, non flash maker opinion. The sprites moved well enough, and the music suited. Nothing outstanding though, and stop treating your viewers like retards who don't deserve to voice improvements. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it does slag you off. Still, look forward to the Ultima Tournament flash itself.

yoshi565 responds:

all that meant was I get a lot of BAD comments on my previous flash and they had'n even made a flash they don't really know how hard it is

Wheat Grass Commercial Wheat Grass Commercial

Not too shabby!

As a first animation that was above passable. Even if you did want to mess with it, I cant see anything else you could have changed. It is what it is, a fun little animation about a random Ninja assault. All in all, a right proper job.

ne0phyte responds:

Being true and honest, thats a review.

The Plane Game 0.01 The Plane Game 0.01

Not bad

For a first time, that's quite a good make. One thing though; next time don't submit anything at all, instead spend that time on making the improved version you were talking about. If you posted the better version off the bat, then you'd have a hell of a lot of praise for getting right into the deep end. Or ignore me, whatever, just a humble suggestion. Either way, a decent submission, better than most of the crap that seems to be passing through NG's bowels of late.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Virus all the way

One of the most engaging games I've played. Certainly the only time I've actually been cheering on the destruction of mankind. The best aspect is the realism, and that's also a pretty damn scary part of it too.

Warcraft Blues Warcraft Blues

Wow or is it WoW?

Who would have thought you could make a cool song about Warcraft? Especially a blues song. But man, that was just fantastic! The subject matter actually fits perfectly with a blues melody. Nice job.

Bluestrack Bluestrack

Brooding

I can sort of get that Red House feel, but I think the bass adds a sort of sinister undertone to it. I get images of a car full of gangsters on their way to whack somebody, or something like that anyway. Still, a very nice tune.

The High-Gain Blues The High-Gain Blues

Bar brawl anyone?

Awesome job. Just makes you want to demolish something, get trashed and drive your car into a house. Which is just great.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Hahahaha! Awesome synopsis, dude.
Thanks for the review.